Looking forward to Sunday’s Fat Robin Pottery Open House for a number of reasons!
- I’ve been experimenting (as usual) with spring themed designs and colors on mugs, vases, bowls, planters, magnets, tiles, and garden markers..
- I’m looking forward to customer feedback on designs, shapes, and ideas. This is when I get great ideas for going forward!
- The boxes of test pieces and trial and errors is overflowing—this is a great chance for me to make room for future tests!
- The hubbard squash have finally been laid to rest but you can see the great glaze combinations I have used on plates and bowls using the hubbards as my mold.
- Still have a dwindling supply of 2013 mugs, bowls, and serving pieces to complement Fat Robin Pottery that you already have!
- It’s going to be sunny!